While he was in Guatemala he had the awesome honor of meeting our sweet Compassion daughter, Erika. They went to her school, went to her house to meet her family, went to her church and even got to spend the day taking Erika and her mom (see below) to the amusement park.
Four student projects with over 100 unsponsored kids are looking forward to hearing from YOU!
- Click here to go to the Studio DaySpring Christmas Card Drive page.
- Design a card for a super special kid in Ecuador just dying to hear from YOU (for as little as $1.99).
- Tell them what makes them so worth celebrating this Christmas season.
- Include a photo of you and your family and a little bit about you so they know who the card’s coming from – kids LOVE photos!
- Bear in mind we’ll need some room on the card to translate your message into Spanish.
- Add to Cart and Voila – you’ve just created a Christmas message that will be hand delivered from you to a child in Ecuador. Our team will be there December 11-16.
- Oh and we’ve got a blog button to help spread the word – you can grab it off our side bar.
Kind words are like honey – sweet to the taste and good for your health. Proverbs 16:24.